We are Current
Our ambition is to drive a sustainable future for electric car charging at home, in the workplace and commercially. CURRENT's cloud service offers a reliable, scalable and seamless system for destination charging, and suits the needs of business customers. We offer innovative work, a meaningful career and being part of a growing company. At CURRENT, we work with well-established cultural values and embrace diversity.
Innovation, openness and reliability drive us. We work hard and celebrate the successes, handle challenges with solid teamwork, always to create the best customer experience.
We are growing fast an need more people on board to help out with the development of our products.
There is no need to know much about electric vehicles and charging stations, but you should be passionate about software development and making user friendly solutions for a large market!
What your role will look like:
- Backend development with plenty of freedom and responsibility!
- Work closely with the rest of the development team to build and drift a robust, secure, scalable, and flexible platform
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- A commitment to high automated test coverage and clean code
- Participate in planning and developing new functions connecting to e-mobility charging
- Participate in projects, many of them by pan-european EU funds
We really hope you have:
- Very good experience with C # / .NET
- Very good experience with SQL databases
- Good experience with REST architecture and git version control
- Master or BSc Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- More than 5 years’ experience as a Backend developer
- Experience with developing and operating bigger scalable web-applications
In addition, it would be nice if you have:
- Knowledge working with real time software solutions
- Familiar working with networking, IoT and Security
- Good knowlegde of Azure
Personal qualifications we are looking for:
- Enjoy working in a team as well as independently
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Our hiring process
- Screening call
This will be a short call with our recruiter to get to know each other better.
- Technical interview
Time to meet the Developer team and go more technical while solving a case.
- Secondary Interview
A further interview to get to know you even better, and for you to ask all your questions!
- Reference check
A short talk with your references
If there is a mutual fit, We hope you will like our offer!
- Preboarding and onboarding
Welcome to the CURRENT team!
So if you're a Senior Developer with a passion for coding and green technology we want to hear from you!
Apply today and join our team at CURRENT! 💚